Josh Rohr is a world-class athlete and coach.
He is a three-time USAPL National Powerlifting Champion and still holds the Collegiate American Record deadlift of 644# in the 165# weight class.
Josh has competed at the IPF World Championships three times: South Africa in 2004, Bulgaria in 2006 and India in 2009.
Josh holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science with a minor in coaching from Ashland University. He has been a certified personal trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine since 2007.
Education & Experience:
- B.S. Exercise Science
- Minor in Coaching
- USAPL Executive Committee
- Instructor for USAPL Coaching Certification
- 2015 USAPL Brother Bennett Award Winner
- USA Powerlifting Certified Senior National Coach
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- 3x USAPL National Champion
- 3x Team U.S.A. Member
- 2006 IPF Jr. World Powerlifting Bronze Medalist
- 2x competitor at the Arnold Sports Festival
- Trained & coached 10+ USAPL National Champions
- Trained & coached multiple IPF World Team Members
- Personal trainer for weight loss television show
- Personal trainer for NFL All Pros