Location: Crossfit Deprivation
Date: February 25, 2017
Admission for Spectators will be $5.00/person/day.
Full Power: $85
Bench Only: $65
A $50 late fee will be charged for:
- Lifter entries submitted after 1/27/17
- No entries taken after 2/10/17 (No Exceptions)
- Team entries submitted after 2/10/17
Only the first 150 entries will be taken. After 150, you may request to be put on a waiting list to compete.
- All competitors must have a current USA Powerlifting Membership
Individual Awards/Scoring – Medals for 1st-5th place.
How each division is awarded will be determined by the number of lifters in each division. Note that there are separate divisions within the Women’s Raw, Women’s Equipped, Men’s Raw and Men’s Equipped categories. The awards will breakdown as follows:
- 1-9 lifters in a division
- 1st-5th by formula
- 10-17 lifters in a division
- 1st-5th for Lightweight by formula
- 1st-5th for Heavyweight by formula
- 18 or more lifters in a division
- 1st-5th for each weight class in that division
Note: When scoring by formula:
- Masters will use McCulloch Age Coefficient and Wilks Formula
- Teens will use Foster Age Coefficient and Wilks Formula
- All other age categories (open, youth, junior) will just use the wilks formula
- Military & Police/Fire will use wilks formula.
- Special Olympics will receive 1st-5th place medals for each weight class.
- Youth lifters will be awarded 1st – 5th for each weight class.
For Teen and Masters divisions, age categories will be separated before weight class scoring occurs. Example of breakdown:
7 Masters I Lifters
6 Masters II Lifters
4 Masters III Lifters
1 Masters IV Lifter
Total of 18 lifters.
Because there are different age categories, instead of scoring by weight class, the scoring divisions will be broken down like this:
Masters I – 1st-5th by McCulloch Age Coefficient and Wilks Formula
Masters II – 1st-5th by McCulloch Age Coefficient and Wilks Formula
Masters III & IIII – 1st-5th by McCulloch Age Coefficient and Wilks Formula
Team Awards – 1st-5th Place Team Awards
Only 1 team entry form is required per team. However, each individual on that team must complete an individual entry form. Team points can be scored in the Women’s Raw, Women’s Equipped, Men’s Raw and Men’s Equipped categories. Each team can have unlimited members on their team. Each team can score 8 lifters. You do not have to select which lifters will score for your team ahead of time. A lifter entered in multiple divisions will only be allowed to use one score for team points – using the division they scored the most points in. Your best point scorers will be used for your team score. A minimum of 6 lifters are required in any one division (example: womens raw open full power) before that division is eligible to earn points for a team. Points will be awarded as follows: All Full Power divisions with at least 6 lifters in it:
- 1st Place = 7 Points
- 2nd Place = 5 Points
- 3rd Place = 3 Points
- 4th Place = 2 Points
- 5th Place = 1 Point
All Push/Pull (Bench Press & Deadlift) divisions with at least 6 lifters in it:
- 1st Place = 5 Points
- 2nd Place = 3 Points
- 3rd Place = 2 Points
- 4th Place = 1 Point
All Bench Only divisions with at least 6 lifters in it:
- 1st Place = 3 Points
- 2nd Place = 2 Points
- 3rd Place = 1 Point
A single lifter can only score once for their team. If a lifter is in multiple divisions, they will use only their single best score to count towards the team score. Tie Breaker: If in the event of a tie the following tiebreakers will be used:
- Most 1st place finishes in open full power division, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in other scoring full power divisions, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in open push/pull division, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in other scoring push/pull divisions, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in open bench only division, 2nd place finishes etc.
- Most 1st place finishes in other scoring bench only divisions, 2nd place finishes etc.
- If Additional tie breaker is needed: Best average wilks score using same number lifters in each division
- If Team A has 3 lifters and Team B has 2 lifters in the Men’s Open Equipped Full Power, the top 2 lifters for each team will be used in average wilks score
- The above order will be used if additional divisions are needed to be used.
Phenix City, AL follows Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Tentative Schedule (subject to change)
Friday, Feb 24, 2017
Early Equipment Check & Rack Heights for ALL LIFTERS: 7:00pm-8:00pm (EASTERN TIME)
Please try to do this on Friday to help keep things on time
Saturday, Feb 25, 2017
Session 1: All Lifters
Equipment Check/Rack Heights: 7:30am-8:30am
Lifter Rules Briefing: 9:15am
ALABAMA STATE MEETING: 4:30pm (immediately after awards)
All Individual awards, Team awards & Best Lifter awards immediately following lifting.
(FINAL ROSTER – Updated 2/12/17) – 34 lifters – Click here for Roster
9 Price Rd.
Phenix City, AL 36870
600 Martin Luther King Jr. Par
Phenix City, AL, 36869
We do not have a dedicated room block but have used this hotel in the past and this is our recommendation for a good place to stay near the venue.