Location: Crossfit Gulf Breeze
Date: June 2, 2018
Meet Director: Josh Rohr
Use #2018gbo on social media!
Quick Reference Guide for Lifters
- Q&A Page for New Lifters
- USA Powerlifting Rules & Bylaws
- Raw Lifting Standards
- Lifter’s Corner
- Frequently asked Questions
Registration will open on March 1, 2018.
This meet will be capped at 110 lifters. Once the cap is reached, there will be a wait list.
- $90 Full Power
- $80 Push/Pull
- $70 Bench Only & Deadlift Only
* There will be a $50 late fee that begins on 5/3/18
* No entries will be taken after 5/16/18 – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 1st – 3rd Place medals will be awarded for each event, division & weight class.
- Best Lifter awards will be presented to the best overall male and female lifters, using the wilks formula.
- This event is open to Raw and Equipped lifters!
- Full Power (Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift)
- Push/Pull (Bench Press & Deadlift)
- Bench Only (Bench Press)
- Deadlift Only (Deadlift)
- Open (14+)
- Youth (8-9)
- Youth (10-11)
- Youth (12-13)
- Teen (14-15)
- Teen (16-17)
- Teen (18-19)
- Junior (20-23)
- Masters (40-49)
- Masters (50-59)
- Masters (60-69)
- Masters (70+)
- Special Olympics
Weight Classes (in kilograms):
- Male: 53 / 59 / 66 / 74 / 83 / 93 / 105 / 120 / 120+
- Female: 43 / 47 / 52 / 57 / 63 / 72 / 84 / 84+
Friday June 1, 2018
7:00pm – 8:00pm – Lifter Check-in / Early Equipment Check / Rack Heights (optional) for all lifters.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
7:00am-8:00am – Lifter Check-in / Equipment Check / Rack Heights
7:30am-9:00am – Weigh-ins
9:30am – 4:30pm – Lifting for all lifters
Awards Ceremony will immediately follow lifting.
To view the most updated version of the roster, CLICK HERE
Crossfit Gulf Breeze
3106 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
There is no designated hotel for this event.