Location: Crossfit Gulf Breeze
Date: June 2, 2018
Meet Director: Josh Rohr
Use #2018gbo on social media!
Quick Reference Guide for Lifters
- Q&A Page for New Lifters
- USA Powerlifting Rules & Bylaws
- Raw Lifting Standards
- Lifter’s Corner
- Frequently asked Questions
Registration will open on March 1, 2018.
This meet will be capped at 110 lifters. Once the cap is reached, there will be a wait list.
- $90 Full Power
- $80 Push/Pull
- $70 Bench Only & Deadlift Only
* There will be a $50 late fee that begins on 5/3/18
- 1st – 3rd Place medals will be awarded for each event, division & weight class.
- Best Lifter awards will be presented to the best overall male and female lifters, using the wilks formula.
- This event is open to Raw and Equipped lifters!
- Full Power (Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift)
- Push/Pull (Bench Press & Deadlift)
- Bench Only (Bench Press)
- Deadlift Only (Deadlift)
- Open (14+)
- Youth (8-9)
- Youth (10-11)
- Youth (12-13)
- Teen (14-15)
- Teen (16-17)
- Teen (18-19)
- Junior (20-23)
- Masters (40-49)
- Masters (50-59)
- Masters (60-69)
- Masters (70+)
- Special Olympics
Weight Classes (in kilograms):
- Male: 53 / 59 / 66 / 74 / 83 / 93 / 105 / 120 / 120+
- Female: 43 / 47 / 52 / 57 / 63 / 72 / 84 / 84+
Friday June 1, 2018
7:00pm – 8:00pm – Lifter Check-in / Early Equipment Check / Rack Heights (optional) for all lifters.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
7:00am-8:00am – Lifter Check-in / Equipment Check / Rack Heights
7:30am-9:00am – Weigh-ins
9:30am – 4:30pm – Lifting for all lifters
Awards Ceremony will immediately follow lifting.
Crossfit Gulf Breeze
3106 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
There is no designated hotel for this event.