Location: Lambert High School
Date: March 17, 2018
Sanction: Sanction # (GA-2018-04)
Use #2018HSSTATE on Social Media!
- Q&A Page for New Lifters
- USA Powerlifting Rules & Bylaws
- Raw Lifting Standards
- Lifter’s Corner
- Frequently asked Questions
Admission for spectators will be $5.00
- 1st – 3rd for each weight class
- 1st – 3rd Place Boys Teams
- 1st – 3rd Place Girls Teams
Registration will open on 12/1/18
Entry Fee: $45 per athlete
There will be a $25 late fee for all entries submitted after 2/14/18
No entries accepted after 3/2/18
10% of the athletes will be selected for drug testing.
Female Weight Classes (in pounds):
Male Weight Classes (in pounds):
- Schools will be awarded points for individual placings in each weight class
- Each school will score their best 6 lifters as follows:
- 7 Team Points – 1st Place in Weight Class
- 5 Team Points – 2nd Place in Weight Class
- 3 Team Points – 3rd Place in Weight Class
- 2 Team Points – 4th Place in Weight Class
- 1 Team Point – 5th Place in Weight Class
- A perfect team score = 42 Points
- Tie Breaker:
- In the event of a tie, the team with the most 1st place finishes wins. If still tied, most 2nd place finishes etc.
Tentative Schedule (subject to change based on turnout)
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Session 1: All Lifters
Equipment Check/Rack Heights: 6:30am-7:30am
Lifter Rules Briefing: 8:15am
Awards immediately following lifting.
Lambert High School
805 Nichols Rd.
Suwanee, GA 30324