Location: Lambert High School
Date: March 17, 2018
Sanction: Sanction # (GA-2018-04)
Use #2018HSSTATE on Social Media!
Contact: Josh Rohr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Q&A Page for New Lifters
- USA Powerlifting Rules & Bylaws
- Raw Lifting Standards
- Lifter’s Corner
- Frequently asked Questions
Admission for spectators will be $5.00
- 1st – 3rd for each weight class
- 1st – 3rd Place Boys Teams
- 1st – 3rd Place Girls Teams
Registration will open on 12/1/18
Entry Fee: $45 per athlete
- All competitors must also be current USA Powerlifting Members. To purchase or renew membership, CLICK HERE
- $30 Teen Membership
- Memberships purchased today will expire 12/31/18
There will be a $25 late fee for all entries submitted after 2/14/18
No entries accepted after 3/2/18
10% of the athletes will be selected for drug testing.
Female Weight Classes (in pounds):
Male Weight Classes (in pounds):
- Schools will be awarded points for individual placings in each weight class
- Each school will score their best 6 lifters as follows:
- 7 Team Points – 1st Place in Weight Class
- 5 Team Points – 2nd Place in Weight Class
- 3 Team Points – 3rd Place in Weight Class
- 2 Team Points – 4th Place in Weight Class
- 1 Team Point – 5th Place in Weight Class
- A perfect team score = 42 Points
- Tie Breaker:
- In the event of a tie, the team with the most 1st place finishes wins. If still tied, most 2nd place finishes etc.
Tentative Schedule (subject to change based on turnout)
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Session 1: All Lifters
Equipment Check/Rack Heights: 6:30am-7:30am
Lifter Rules Briefing: 8:15am
Awards immediately following lifting.
The roster will be updated every 2 weeks. If you don’t see your name and you have registered, please look at the “roster updated” date in the top right corner to make sure it hasn’t been updated yet.
Click here for CURRENT ROSTER
Lambert High School
805 Nichols Rd.
Suwanee, GA 30324